Updated August 2014
Enhancing Student Education
- 3 students from Haskell County are currently studying at KU Medical Center.
- Haskell County is part of the Southwest Medical Education Network with Randall Fahrenholtz, MD, a resident of Tribune, serving as the Medical Education Director. The medical education director helps coordinate the School of Medicine's efforts to mentor, train and place physicians throughout Kansas.
Strengthening the Health Care Workforce
- 2 KU Medical Center graduates live and/or practice in Haskell County.
Advancing Health Care Access
- Haskell County residents made 6 visits to KU Medical Center health care providers in outreach clinics held outside of Kansas City in Fiscal Year 2014.
- Haskell County is served by the West office of KU Medical Center's Area Health Education Center (AHEC) in Hays, which serves the state through student education initiatives, professional education for health care providers, health screenings, clinics and public presentations on health topics.
Are we forgetting anything?
Please fill out the form below with any information that we are missing for this county.
Oct 13, 2014