Looking for ways to maximize your marketing efforts?
The rural health marketing team will be hosting a Rural Health Care Marketing Workshop on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 in Salina. Early Bird registration ($75) begins December. 1. Sign-up today.
The University of Kansas Medical Center, Rural Health Education and Services marketing team is dedicated to providing the most cost effective, quality-oriented services to handle all your marketing needs including:
- Website/Intranet design - custom-designed websites developed to fit your needs
- Dreamweaver training - learn the premier editing software that provides both visual and code-level capabilities for creating standards-based websites
- Logo design - original designs for branding your organization, private practice or special event
- Print material - brochures, newsletters, posters,flyers, invitations, stationery, banners and signage
- Tradeshow displays - showcase the best your community and health care organization have to offer
- Copy Writing/Editing - creative and technical writing for websites, community relations and print material
Services are available to organizations who share our mission in serving the health care needs of Kansans.
Nov 24, 2014