<Main Kansas Career Opportunities page
Join us at KCO this August in Kansas City or in Wichita this September and find out why health care providers are "falling in love with the rural side of Kansas."
Thursday, Aug. 31, 2017
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
KUMC Hixson Atrium
Don't miss your opportunity to visit one-on-one with health care employers from across Kansas at the 23rd Kansas Career Opportunities (KCO).
Representatives from more than 30 health care employers attend KCO in hopes of recruiting the most talented health care professionals in Kansas.
KCO provides a chance to:
- learn more about what rural and underserved Kansas communities have to offer
- start building relationships with potential employers
- find out which employers offer special incentives such as mission-minded recruitment
- brush up on interviewing and communication skills
- inquire more about loan forgiveness and repayment options
- build connections to begin providing locum tenens/temporary coverage services
KCO 2017 details coming soon!
Feb 01, 2017