Carla Deckert, MA PMP®
ECHO - Project Director
What is Project ECHO®?
Project ECHO® (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) uses free web-based video conferencing technology to offer mentoring. Connect from your computer with a webcam and microphone, a tablet, or smart phone to gain access to based-based learning and interdisciplinary teams.
Collaborative Provider Education
- Acquire new knowledge and expands capacity
- Democratize and de-monopolize medical knowledge linking interdisciplinary specialty teams with multiple primary care clinics
- Access to Interprofessional specialists for mentoring across a virtual network
Moving Knowledge, Not Patients
- Better access for patients in rural and underserved communities
- Care at the right place, given in the right time
- Reduces treatment disparities
Making Geography Irrelevant
Registered Participant Sites (4-18)
ECHO From a Provider's Perspective