Feasibility, Adoption & Perception
- Banitt Duncan, A., Befort, C., & Cramer, E. (April 2012). Quality of life predicts counseling call completion for weight loss participants. Accepted as oral presentation. Annals of Behavioral Medicine, 43 (Suppl 1).
- Porter-Williamson, K., Sinclair, C., Redford, L., Nelson, E., Banitt Duncan, A. (April 2012). Successful incorporation of televideo into palliative care fellowship program. Poster at American Telemedicine Association.
- Banitt Duncan, A., Nelson, E., Redford, L., Warren, MB., Velasquez, S. & King, S. (April 2012). Using televideo to deliver a quality improvement initiative for pain. eposter at American Telemedicine Association.
- Carmack, A., & Nordyke, K. (2012). "iLEAD: A comprehensive transfer experience program with a focus on civic engagement." A poster for the International Association for Research in Service-Learning and Community Engagement Conference in Baltimore, MD.
- Carmack, A., & Nordyke, K. (2012). "iLEAD: Creating a comprehensive transfer-year experience program with a focus on civic engagement." A presentation for the American College Personnel Association National Conference in Louisville, KY.
- Carmack, A., Eckert, E., & Tomasi, T. (2012). "Transitioning and socializing students to graduate school: The Missouri State University Graduate Admissions Visit Program." A presentation for the American College Personnel Association National Conference in Louisville, KY.
- Nelson, E., Duncan, A., Peacock, G., & Bui, T. (2012) School-based telemedicine and adherence to national guidelines for ADHD evaluation. Psychological Services, 9(3), 293-297.
- Nelson, E, Davis, K., & Velasquez, S. (2012). Telemedicine and ethics. In K. Myers & C. Turvey (Eds.), Telemental health: Clinical, technical and administrative foundations for evidence-based practice. NY: Elsevier.
- Grady B., Myers K.M., Nelson E.L., Belz N., Bennett L., Carnahan L., Decker V.B., Holden D., Perry G., Rosenthal L., Rowe N., Spaulding R., Turvey C.L., White R., & Voyles D.. (2011). Evidence-based practice for telemental health. Telemed J E Health. 17(2):131-48.
- Nelson, E., Bui, T., & Sharp, S. (2011). Telemental health competencies: Training examples from a youth depression telemedicine clinic, Technology Innovations for Behavioral Education (Book chapter), 41-48, Springer, New York.
- Spaulding, R., Stevens, D., & Velasquez, S. (2011). Experience with telehealth for sleep monitoring and sleep laboratory management. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, 17(7), 346-349.
- Spaulding, R., Cain, S., & Sonnenschein, K. (2011). Urban Telepsychiatry: Uncommon Service for a Common Need. Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 20(1), 29-39.
- Ely, A. C., Befort, C., Banitt Duncan, A., He, J., Gibson, C., Sullivan, D., & Smith, C. (2011). A chronic care model program incorporating group office visits for obesity treatment in primary care. Kansas Journal of Medicine, 4(4), 87-98.
Jun 05, 2013