|Like us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
KU Medical Center Tours
All available tour dates are booked for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year.
Tours for High School Students
High school students can tour the KU Medical Center campus in Kansas City, Kan. for a first-hand look at a modern academic health center.
To Schedule a High School Group Tour
Guidelines for scheduling tours:
- Tours must be scheduled at least 3 weeks in advance.
- Tour groups must be 30 students or less.
- Tours require a minimum of one chaperone for every 10-15 students attending.
- Students must be between 13-19 years.
- Tour presentations are dependent upon department availability.
- Tour times are 9 a.m. to Noon and Noon to 3 p.m.
- Classes must arrive on time and ready to tour.
All tour dates are currently booked for the 2017-2018 school year. We will reopen the online request form when the 2018-2019 schedule is set.
Tours for College Students
Interested in attending the KU School of Medicine, Nursing or Health Professions? Visit these pages to for information on tours and campus visit opportunities: