We're hiring a Program Manager in our Pittsburg Office. Click here for more information.
KU Medical Center Area Health Education Center
The KU Medical Center Area Health Education Center enhances the quality and accessibility of health care services in Kansas through partnerships with communities, health care professionals and organizations, educational institutions and other interested individuals and agencies.
Our services include:
- Promotion of careers in the health care field;
- Continuing education programming for physician, nurses and allied health professionals;
- Community education and health screenings;
- Facilitating health research in the same communities confronting those issues; and
- Development and implementation of clinical opportunities for students in the health professions' programs.
With three offices located across Kansas, the KU Medical Center Area Health Education Center works to ensure all Kansans enjoy these services, whether they live in the state's most rural communities or the largest metropolitan areas.
For more information about the mission and goals of the KU Medical Center Area Health Education Center, click on About Us.