KU Medical Center's Institute for Community Engagement directs many initiatives, but it does not manage all KU Medical Center outreach activities.
- Looking for community outreach with The University of Kansas Hospital? Please visit their Community Outreach and Outreach Resources pages for more information.
- Are you a vendor? Please visit the hospital's Vendor Program.
- Need a speaker for your program? Complete and return our speaker request form. Instructions are on the form.
- High school class tours of the Medical Center: Visit the Area Health Education Center's page for details and the request form.
- Interested in one of our health professions programs? Schedule a campus visit today.
- Thinking about the School of Medicine program? View the Open House schedule for all three KU-campuses
- Want to learn more about our School of Nursing programs? Join us for a visit and a tour!
The Institute for Community Engagement works with community partners beyond our walls that propel communities and academia forward.
The Institute facilitates further success for outreach initiatives by providing collaborative resources for:
- Grant and research assistance
- Communications support to KU Medical Center faculty, staff and students
Is there a way we can partner with your community or provide support to your community engagement project?
Please let us know.
Institute for Community Engagement
University of Kansas Medical Center
3901 Rainbow Blvd., Mailstop #3013
Kansas City, KS 66101
Phone: (913) 588-5258