- Mary Ales speaks at Together We Can: Engaging our Communities to Improve Patient Care
Mar 08, 2018 -- Mary Ales CHCP, FACEHP, executive director of Interstate Postgraduate Medical Association (IPMA), spoke at Together We Can: Engaging our Communities to Improve Patient Care on March 7, 2018. The interactive session introduced an effective framework for the development and delivery of regional and statewide improvement initiatives.
- Networking, recruiting and promoting Kansas across the United States
Mar 05, 2018 -- Staff from Rural Health Education and Services had a busy month networking, recruiting and promoting Kansas in March. Most importantly, there was a lot of learning and listening too.
- Healthcare Hero: Witney Sorrell, William Newton Hospital, Winfield, Kansas
Mar 02, 2018 -- Rural Health Education and Services organizes a Rural Kansas Photo Contest each year. A new category making its debut for 2017 was Healthcare Heroes.
- Save the Date for the 24th Annual Kansas Career Opportunities Fair
Mar 01, 2018 -- Don’t miss your opportunity to meet resident physicians, health care job seekers and students at the 24th Kansas Career Opportunities on October 3 in Wichita and October 11 in Kansas City.
- HOSA 2018 Spring Leadership Conference
Feb 07, 2018 -- The HOSA 2018 Spring Leadership Conference will be held February 27-28, 2018, at the Jack H. Overman Student Center on the campus of Pittsburg State University.
- 2018 Kitchen Therapy events
Feb 07, 2018 -- Cooking Up Comfort: If you or someone you care for is dealing with a chronic disease like cancer, diabetes or hypertension you are invited to join us for free cooking demonstrations & tips on ways to make food appealing and enhance appetites.
- Midwest Cancer Alliance Celebrates 10th Anniversary
Feb 06, 2018 -- Midwest Cancer Alliance (MCA), the outreach network of The University of Kansas Cancer Center, celebrates its 10th anniversary at the end of this month, marking more than 20,000 cancer screenings and a $6.9 million economic impact for the region.
- Sanjeev Arora, M.D., visits Kansas ECHO program
Feb 05, 2018 -- Sanjeev Arora, M.D., founder of Project ECHO, visited campus to review the Kansas ECHO program and provide additional guidance as the program expands across Kansas.
- KU Rural Health Education and Services to host 3rd annual rural health care marketing conference
Feb 05, 2018 -- The marketing team with KU Rural Health Education and Services will host the 3rd Annual Rural Health Care Marketing Conference on Tuesday, February 27, 2018.
Last modified: Jan 19, 2018