Process for monitoring and documenting physician participation
The Portfolio Program is managed by Candice Reynolds, Program Manager, who will confirm physician participation and communicate the necessary information and documentation to the ABMS.
Each initiative will include a team lead who is responsible for the following:
- Download and complete the KUMC MOC Portfolio QI Worksheet
- Upon completion of the worksheet, send it with supporting material (run charts, intervention tool, patient and/or physician survey) to MOCPortfolio@kumc.edu
- Upon project completion you will need to provide information about the project's sustainability, spread, best practices, etc.
- Submitting progress reports every six months until the project is completed
- When the project is complete document physician team members' involvement and submit final report
- To be eligible for MOC credit in 2018 completion data for the project must by submitted by 12/3/18. Projects will need to have completed the review process by 11/1/18.
Worksheet/Application work flow:
Jun 13, 2018