These tools and links will be helpful in creating any kind of communications for your department:
• KUMC Style Guide determines how campus communicators write for general audiences.
• Visual Identity is the place for logos, stationery and branding information (including the use of the Jayhawk).
• Online Photo Gallery - Location and arial photos taken of KUMC campus. (campus login required)
• Photo Release Forms are necessary if you want to use photos of patients or people outside the KUMC community for your website, newsletters or other publicity materials.
• Photo Practices Guidelines outline the policies of where, when and who can take and use photos on campus.