The KUMC Auxiliary welcomes vendor applications to help support our fundraising mission. We have two bazaars (Spring and Fall).
Bazaar Table/Fee Information
- Each table requires a $50 fee to reserve the space. This reserves the table(s) for both days.
- Plus, twenty-five percent (25%) of gross sales, to benefit the Auxiliary.
- The Bazaar will run 8:00-4:00 p.m. daily
- The tables will be set up in the Hospital Lobby, and you will be assigned a space. We cannot always honor requests for a specific location or access to electricity. Apply early.
- Space is limited. Selection of applicants is designed to provide variety for our patrons.
- You may unload your merchandise in front of the hospital by 7:15 a.m., or earlier if you prefer.
- Please supply your own carts.
- Parking is available in the Cambridge parking garage adjacent to the front of the hospital for a nominal fee.
Why participate? It's good marketing, promotion, exposure & FUN!
Donation receipts are available for tax purposes if requested.
Feb 12, 2013