Grant Request Funding
University of Kansas
Medical Center Auxiliary, Inc.
3901 Rainbow Boulevard
Mail Stop 4041
Kansas City, KS 66160
Please check back in Summer 2019 for details on 2019-2020 grant funding. Below are details for the previous cycle. Awarded grants can be found on the page KU Auxiliary: Making a Difference
The KUMC Auxiliary is seeking your requests for funding of appropriate projects during the 2018-2019 fiscal year. The submission deadline is Oct. 1, 2018 or when 50 requests have been submitted if before Oct. 1, 2018. All applicants will be notified about the outcome of their requests in early November 2018. Projects should be started in late 2018 and completed by April 15, 2019.
Criteria for the project/grant requests from all schools, departments and/or divisions:
- They should benefit the organization's patients, employees, students or staff.
- They should support the mission of the Health System or University.
- They should be ineligible for funding from any other existing source.
- Be specific but brief as to items requested, costs (include shipping and handling), suggested vendors and photos.
- Total cost of project should be no more than $3,000.
- They should be started in 2018 and completed by April 15, 2019.
Please note: to encourage brevity, a letter of approval from your supervisor/director is no longer required but please list his/her name, title and e-mail address.
Supporting documents should be sent to Rita Clifford. You will be notified by the committee of the approval or denial of the request in early November 2018.
***In order to prepare your application materials prior to the opening date, you can click here to view the form questions.
Deadline October 1, 2018
To fully complete the Project Funding Request form do the following:
1. Complete the online form.
2. Gather the following documents
- Project description, including purpose, be brief please
- Benefit/Cost breakdown
- Photos (if applicable)
3. E-mail all attachments to Rita Clifford. Please include the Project Title in your e-mail so we can match submissions.
4. Hospital requests should be discussed with Britnee Moore at for appropriate hospital purchasing resources (Value Analysis Team). Quotes for goods or services that are not sourced through current hospital vendors are subject to delay if funding is approved by the Auxiliary Committee.
We look forward to receiving your requests. If you need further information, please contact Rita Clifford at 913-588-1618.