Students can be members of the KUMC Alumni Association!
Health Professions, Medicine and Nursing students are eligible to join the KUMC Alumni Association at a reduced membership rate of $15 per year. When you sign up, you'll get a free 1912 Jayhawk tumbler!
**It's time for the Finals Week Giveaway! View details here.**
Cost: $15 per year
Eligible: Current KUMC students
- Membership gift - view pick up locations
- Giveaways throughout the year
- 10% discount on KU merchandise at the KU Med Bookstore (including scrubs)
- Invitations to KUMC Alumni events
- Alumni and campus news
Why should you be a member?
- Be connected to the alumni network from the very beginning
- The KUMC Alumni Relations office is a great resource - stop by 1028 Murphy for questions, directions, a Jayhawk pin, and more.
- Students in Wichita, Salina, and other locations are welcome to call - 913-588-1255 - or email - firstname.lastname@example.org - anytime!
- Your membership dues help support student activities like orientation events, graduation gifts, student organization grants and more