KUMC One Book Program
The 2019 enrollment period has ended. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be added to the waiting list for a book.
Each year, the executive vice chancellor invites the KU Medical Center community to participate in the annual KUMC One Book program. This program features a common reading book, group discussions, and the Peter T. Bohan Lecture. A free copy of the book will be provided to everyone who opts in to the KUMC One Book program (while supplies last).
The KUMC One Book program is made possible through the generous support of the Peter T. Bohan Lectureship Fund. Learn more about the KUMC One Book program.
- University of Kansas employees and students located on the medical center campuses of Kansas City, Salina and Wichita. (Please note: Employees must work for the state of Kansas to receive a free book through this university-sponsored program.)
What's included in the program:
- Free copy of What the Eyes Don't See, while supplies last
- Book discussions
- Peter T. Bohan Lecture featuring author Mona Hanna-Attisha
How to get started:
- The enrollment period for free copies of What the Eyes Don't See has ended. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
- If you've enrolled in the program, you may pick up your book during one of our scheduled book pick-up days
- Contact Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-588-1255