KUMC One Book Program
Executive Vice Chancellor Robert Simari invites all University of Kansas employees and students located on the medical center campuses of Kansas City, Salina and Wichita to participate in the annual KUMC One Book program. This program features a common reading book, group discussions, and the Peter T. Bohan Lecture. A free copy of the book will be provided to everyone who opts in to the KUMC One Book program (while supplies last).
The KUMC One Book program is made possible through the generous support of the Peter T. Bohan Lectureship Fund. Learn more about the KUMC One Book program.
- University of Kansas employees and students located on the medical center campuses of Kansas City, Salina and Wichita. (Please note: Employees must work for the state of Kansas to enroll in this university-sponsored program.)
What's included in the program:
- Free copy of What the Eyes Don't See, while supplies last
- Book discussions
- Peter T. Bohan Lecture featuring author Mona Hanna-Attisha
How to get started:
- Sign up online during our early bird sign up (November 30 - December 7, 2018) or regular sign-up period (January 7-25, 2019).
- Pick up your book during one of our scheduled book pick-up days
- Contact Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-588-1255