KUMC One Book
A common reading experience supported by the Peter T. Bohan Lectureship
2018 KUMC One Book Selection:
Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
Robert D. Simari, MD, interim executive vice chancellor, invites you to participate in KUMC One Book. All University of Kansas employees and students located on the medical center campuses of Kansas City, Salina and Wichita are welcome to enroll. Join your classmates and colleagues in reading the book, participating in book discussions, and attending the Peter T. Bohan Lecture. A free copy of the book is provided to all enrollees, while supplies last.
KUMC One Book program:
- Early Bird Enrollment: Dec. 4 - 8, 2017 - sign up early
- Open Enrollment: Jan. 8 - 26, 2018 - enroll to participate in the KUMC One Book Program.
- Book pick up - view dates for when you can pick up your free book while supplies last.
- Book discussions - Join us online or in person to discuss topics in the book.
- Peter T. Bohan Lecture - featuring Brain on Fire author, Susannah Cahalan.
Eligible to participate:
- University of Kansas employees and students located on the medical center campuses of Kansas City, Salina and Wichita. (Please note: Employees must work for the state of Kansas to enroll in this university-sponsored program.)
Dec 11, 2017