Terms of Office
Nurses Alumni Association
- Terms begin at first board meeting of the year
- President: two year term
- President-elect, immediate past president: one year terms
- Vice president, treasurer, membership and elections chair: three year terms
- Member-at-large positions: two year terms
- Student representatives: term while as student on campus
Medical Alumni Association
- Term begins first board meeting of the year
- President, president-elect, immediate past president, treasurer and executive liaison: one year or until a successor has been named
- Member-at-large positions and membership and elections chair: three year terms
- Distinguished Medical Teaching trustees: three year term.
- Student representatives (both Kansas City and Wichita campuses): term while as student on campus.
Health Professions Alumni Association
- Term begins at January board meeting (board will vote on slate at the fall board meeting).
- President, president-elect, immediate past president, treasurer or membership and elections chair - one year or until a successor has been named.
- Board members - three year term.
- Student representatives - term while as student on campus
Requirements of Office
- Attend meetings of the Board of Directors annually, at own expense
- Adhere to the Bylaws of the Association
- Board of directors should maintain membership in the Association, as well as actively promote membership in the Association.
- Participate and represent the Association at various events and activities supported by the KU Nurses Alumni Association and the KUMC Alumni and Community Relations Office
- Identify and recruit volunteer leaders and financial support for the Association
Oct 17, 2011