Become a Mascot
Do you have spirit to spare? Love dressing in crimson and blue?
Baby Jay Position
Join the Baby Jay Team – Apply today!
We have several openings for candidates to play KUMC's mascot, Baby Jay. If you can create a fun atmosphere and entertain a crowd while being a good university ambassador, then this job is for you! You must interact positively with large groups of people, be willing to give hugs and pose for pictures while in costume. Baby Jay is always playful, happy and just a little bit mischievous.
Baby Jay Qualifications:
- Good physical condition
- Height of 4'11" – 5'1"
- Ability to work without supervision Baby Jay Handler Position
Like most 3-year-olds, Baby Jay needs a babysitter to make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble! Baby Jay's handler gets the mascot to and from appearances safely and manages the crowd.
Baby Jay Handler Qualifications:
- Good time management
- Friendly Handler and Mascot Benefits
- Paid appearances (Mascot - $25/ hour, Handler- $15/ hour)
- Mileage reimbursement for off campus events
- Scheduling Flexibility Apply today!
Questions? Contact KUMC Alumni & Community Relations at 913-588-1255 or email@example.com
Apr 09, 2012