Campus Writing Spaces for Postdocs
COLLABORATION AND WRITING SPACES FOR POSTDOCS
- Wescoe used to house the RI, so there is some space available.
- There is a drop down space on the 6th floor Wescoe where the RI used to office. After coming off the elevator, the space is to the left. The space does not need to be reserved, and it is very quiet.
- Briedenthal is an incubator, sometimes also called the "BTBC" building. BTBC is the company who RI pays to get tenants in the building.
- On the first floor there are several great office/meeting spaces and a large quiet office with a door that can be used for writing.
- There is a conference room that holds 10 to 12 and has a nice oval conference table.
- There is a larger training room that holds 20 to 25. It has square tables that can be rearranged in various configurations.
- There is a kitchen that eventually will be stocked with refreshments.
- There is also a large area with several carrels.
- To schedule the use of any Briedenthal space contact Ruthie Bucey (email@example.com). Her phone number is 913-945-6779. Her desk is located on the first floor.
- The Health Education Building (HEB) has 28 4-seat study rooms with whiteboards and screens and 20 single-person study carrels throughout the building. Most are on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- These rooms are first-come, first serve.
Last modified: Jul 16, 2019