Promotion and Tenure
The Handbook for Faculty contains important information related to tenure and tenure track appointments beginning on page 47.
- Promotion and Tenure Recommendation Schedule - updated for academic year 2017-2018
- Tenure Track Events Schedule - updated June 5, 2018
- Tenure Clock Extension Form -- The faculty member completes this form to request extension of the tenure clock due to birth or adoption of child. Note -- the maximum extension of the tenure clock is two years to include either birth/adoption or extenuating circumstances.
- School of Health Professions Promotion and Tenure Policies and Procedures
- School of Medicine Promotion and Tenure Policies and Procedures
- School of Nursing Process and Criteria for Faculty Appointment, Promotion and Tenure
Last modified: Jul 26, 2018