Welcome to The Office of Faculty Affairs!
What the office does:
- Processes all paperwork related to faculty appointments, including KUMC appointment forms, appointment letters, HRIS forms, notice of non-reappointment, title changes, etc.
- Processes paperwork related to promotion & tenure, emeritus designation, and distinguished professor designation, from the schools to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, the Executive Vice Chancellor, and the Chancellor.
- Processes paperwork related to sabbatical leaves.
- Maintains faculty records, both in paper form and in the central database, and responds to requests for information about faculty, including employment verifications, faculty rosters, and providing faculty data for various reporting purposes (federal, state, accreditation, etc.).
Office of Academic Affairs and Graduate Studies Open House
Friday, July 11th 1:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
5015 Wescoe Pavilion, University of Kansas Medical Center 39th and Rainbow KCKS
Learn more about our services, meet our staff, check out our new offices and conference room, and simply enjoy some refreshments.
- Office of Academic Affairs and Graduate Studies (OAA)
-Faculty Affairs (FA)
-Postdoctoral Affairs (PA)
-Office of Graduate Programs (GP)
-Office of International Programs (IP)
-Office of Inter-Professional Faculty Development (IPFD)
For assistance with Faculty Affairs please contact Jennifer Egger, Senior Administrator for Faculty Affairs by phone at (913) 588-4875 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. or Alexa Smith, Senior Coordinator for Faculty Affairs by phone at (913) 588-2747 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Jul 01, 2014