The success of a poster directly relates to the clarity of the illustrations and tables.
CONTINUE on for hints about Editing Visuals, Posters and Time Management, Recovery from Time Management Failure, or RETURN to Main Menu page.
- Self-explanatory graphics should dominate the poster.
- A minimal amount of text materials should supplement the graphic materials.
- Use regions of empty space between poster elements to differentiate and accentuate these elements.
- Graphic materials should be visible easily from a minimum distance of 6 feet.
- Restrained use of 2 - 3 colors for emphasis is valuable; overuse is not.