The poster should use photos, figures, and tables to tell the story of the study. For clarity, it is important to present the information in a sequence which is easy to follow:
- Determine a logical sequence for the material you will be presenting.
- Organize that material into sections (Methods, Data/Results, Implications, Conclusions, etc.).
- Use numbers (Helvetica boldface, 36 - 48 points) to help sequence sections of the poster.
- Arrange the material into columns.
- The poster should not rely upon your verbal explanation to link together the various portions.
CONTINUE on to the Editing page, REVIEW the Use of Color page, or RETURN to theMain Menu page