Making a Rigid Banner
A simple process, but it will require two people.
OK, that part is done. Next, you'll Apply the Adhesive.
- Measure the height of the banner, then add 1.5 to 2 inches.
- Measure the length of the banner, adding at least 1.5 inches.
- Measure and cut the background material to the necessary height & length.
- Turn the pieces of background face down on a clean surface, align them carefully, then place a piece of heavy tape or packing tape over each seam where adjacent pieces abut.
- Turn the pieces face up; the tape should act as a hinge. Lay the background back down onto a level surface.
Or, REVIEW the Title Banner, Font Styles, or Assembling the Title Banner pages, or RETURN to the Main Menu page.