Make it easy on your information-saturated audience.
- Use a simple, easy to read font. A san serif style, such as Helvetica (Mac) or Arial (IBM), is ideal.
- Use boldface and all-caps for the title itself.
- Use boldface and mixed upper/lower case for the authors names.
- Use plain text, no boldface, and mixed upper/lower case for affiliations.
- Use boldface for the poster session number (the number you are assigned by the organizing committee).
REVIEW the Title Banner page, CONTINUE on for information about Useful Font Sizes, and Assembling the Title Banner, or RETURN to Main Menu page.